Public Market With Rainier BW
“In nearly fifteen years in the Daystalls at Pike Place Market I’ve photographed it’s most iconic scenes dozens of times. This one, in addition to being my favorite photo ever of the Market, is the most popular photo I’ve ever made. I took it in ’09-’10 and I really love that it captures the entire length of the Alaskan Way Viaduct. The day I took this photo I was on the roof of an adjacent building, saw the mountain, took a $20 cab home to get my gear and another $20 cab back to the Market I wanted the shot so badly. " - Daniel Fleming
This Official Daniel Flemming Art Print offers stunning gallery quality color accuracy and vividness. Choose between canvas print or paper print and multiple sizes of each (see size image for reference).
- All prints are archival giclee prints using EPSON’s Ultrachrome HD ink set.
- Premium Matte Paper editions are produced using 192g bright white stock with a true matte finish.
- Canvases are printed on heavyweight 395g acid-free, lignin-free cotton-poly blend canvas and I coat them with a semi-gloss clear acrylic with UV filtration so they’re completely protected from light, dust, and grime.
- Canvases are hand-stretched using a plier and put onto an internal frame made in the USA from kiln-dried pine.
- Unless otherwise specified, prints are open edition and individually hand-signed.
- Paper Prints DO NOT come already framed. Canvas prints come with an internal frame (check the size for frame thickness)
- Paper prints are shipped unmatted to give you maximum flexibility when framing.
FEED THE HUNGRY - In King Co. it costs about $4 for a service agency to deliver a meal to a person in need. For each purchase made, the Art of Feeding People donates the cost of at least one meal to the Pike Market Food Bank. The bigger you buy, the more people you feed!
- Small paper print = 1 meal
- Large paper print = 2 meals
- Small canvas print = 4 meals
- Medium canvas print = 6 meals
- XL canvas print = 10 meals
in the USA